We are just around the corner from Fall 2013! Soon our desert landscape will be filled with Wildflowers, our front door stoops will be decorated, once again our kids will be out riding their bikes and the sounds of football will be ringing though out homes! It’s good to live in Arizona! Here are just a few things I like to do with my boys during this time of year!
- Visit Superstition Farm in Mesa
- Visit the corn maze at Vertuccio Farms
- Visit Schnepf Farms (Pumpkin & Chili Party)
- Visit the Farmers Market at Agritopia or downtown Gilbert
- Take family pictures
- Rake up all the leaves in the front yard and toss them all around again
- Plant a Fall Garden
- Decorate a wreath for the front door
- Start handmade Christmas gifts
- Enjoy Pumpkin Spice coffee outside!
Hope your fall brings lots of fun and laughter to your home! Feel free to call us for a free comparative market evaluation of your home!